Do you want to join a cutting-edge team that is pioneering cutting-edge technology for the global commodities markets? Do you get a kick out of creating game-changing innovations? As part of our efforts to expand, we are in need of a dedicated IT Engineer with a DevOps mindset to join our agile development team in the Amsterdam office.
It won’t take you more than a couple of sprints to fit in with our tight-knit group of bright, outgoing, and hard-working professionals. You’ll immediately become familiar with our cutting-edge distributed application’s entire ecosystem. We guarantee that you will find an engaging challenge here, and the variety of assignments will give you a wide range of exposure. Installation and configuration and other third-party services, with a focus on robustness, security, and scalability. Day-to-day system and application management operations such as deployments, maintenance, and reacting to system monitoring warnings or 2nd level customer support inquiries. Furthermore you will work with the development and quality assurance teams to improve our DevOps infrastructure and processes, such as development, build, automated testing, and continuous deployment.
Job features Devops System Engineer:
- You will work with AWS, our iOS/Android apps, third-party trading, KYC, and payment platforms, and Ethereum-based smart contracts.
- A test and integration environment, including integration with our customer’s back-office and other third-party services, with an emphasis on robustness, security, and scalability.
- Carrying out day-to-day system and application management tasks such as deployments, maintenance, and reacting to system monitoring warnings or 2nd level customer support inquiries.
- Working with the development and quality assurance teams to improve our DevOps infrastructure and processes, such as development, build, automated testing, and continuous deployment.
What are we looking for in a Devops System Engineer?
- At least two years of experience managing important apps and services in a DevOps environment is required.
- You have exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- You have extensive hands-on AWS knowledge, including CloudFormation, and can assist with solution architectural decisions.
- You have extensive familiarity with Unix-like operating systems and infrastructure as code.
- Creativity, curiosity, and passion.
- You are a creator who takes the initiative to improve our product.
What we offer:
- A competitive wage and excellent benefits.
- Participation in an employee stock option program.
- 25 days of vacation.
- Work on hard challenges with fascinating new technologies.
- We believe in you and your abilities: you will have a substantial impact on our product and make a difference; don’t be a small cog in a large machine!
- Possibility of international travel (including Australia).