What will you be doing?
You are the person who captures the essential requirements of our customers, has oversight and insight into our existing architecture, and designs the solutions that realize the customer & business need. You are an excellent communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels; Organizational and cultural sensitivity comes naturally to you; You have worked as a business analyst / solution designer for quite some time, held customer-facing positions and are familiar with Agile and Lean; You have an analytical mindset and hold a university degree (IT related). You are the point person for a project and guide the teams in making the right choices to maximize success for the project and the customer. You work closely with our internal customers, the UX design and development teams. Our customers and implementation partners see you as a trusted consultant. Together we work to successfully deliver our enterprise solution and achieve our customers’ goals
- With the multi-disciplinary and internationally diverse teams at RA, you will analyze, capture, and prioritize customer requirements for new customer initiatives;
- You perform business process gap analysis, distill business rules, data needs; identify features and write user stories;
- Every project has its own set of unique challenges that must be overcome and it’s up to you to think quickly and provide solution design that work for everyone and meet the non-functional requirements;
- On the customer side, you will manage expectations and help them translate their vision into a sound project feature backlog;
- As most of our customers are not working Agile, you will need fluent knowledge of Lean/Agile principles and use discovery methods to clarify requirements when the customer is not sure;
- You must be able to organize engaging workshops with customers to identify all of the technical requirements needed;
- You will support maintenance of systems by proactively identifying issues by end to end by monitoring the log files, analyzing warnings, errors;
- You will drive Continuous improvement by analyzing incidents to identify trends, patterns and define initiatives.
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience with Lean systems thinking, value stream mapping;
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps software delivery methods;
- 3+ years of business process, data modeling analysis;
- 3+ years of systems configuration experience;
- 3+ years of software coding and design skills;
- 3+ years of experience in developing complex SQL queries;
- 3+ years of experience with implementing and supporting integrations using iPaaS solutions;
- Demonstrated experience with various ERP, CRM applications and relational database applications;
- Demonstrated experience with reporting tools;
- Demonstrated ability to produce technical project documentation and reporting; and ability to present technical information in a clear language, adjusting use of language to audience level;
- Demonstrated experience in Problem solving: able to detect problems, extract important information and assess actions;
- Demonstrated experienced in leading workshops.
What's in it for you?
- Full-time challenging position at a fantastic organization;
- Room for growth and development.