As a Cloud Consultant, you will implement technical solutions as part of a team for customer engagements. This role requires strong teamwork, communication, and organization skills needed to drive customer success.
- Assist cloud consultants in delivering technical engagements with customers;
- Help customers shape their journey to adopting the cloud and provide our customers with technical and strategic guidance on their “cloud journey”;
- Consult, plan, design, and implement cloud solutions with customers;
- Build and deploy infrastructure and automate operations for customers;
- Become a deep technical resource that earns our customers trust;
- Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our customers build on the cloud;
- Innovate on behalf of customers and translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results;
- Support solution development by conveying customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps;
- Share real world implementation challenges and recommend the expansion of capabilities through enhanced and new offerings;
- Assist with technical briefs that document solutions;
- Assist with reference architecture implementations;
- Support internal and external brand development through thought leadership.
What are we looking for?
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS;
- Experience in software/technology customer facing experience.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work in a growing, international company;
- Ongoing training and coaching to build and extend your skills;
- An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience;
- An exciting career with excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment where you can make your mark on the future of our organization.